Cheesy Artichoke Dip for Electric Skillet
- 1 14oz (400gm) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 10oz (300gm) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 8oz package soft cream cheese
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Pita triangles or crackers
- 1 finely chopped clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoons hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Stir in onion, artichokes, spinach, cheeses, and hot pepper sauce.
- Heat electric skillet to 300°F (150°C).
- Brown almonds until golden then remove.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet, heat at 160°F (70°C) until the cheese is melted stirring occasionally for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle almonds over top.
- Serve with toasted pita triangles or crackers.
Makes four bowls.