Hamburger Casserole For Electric Skillet
Oriental Inspired Hamburger Casserole
- 1 (1lb) (0.45kgs) ground beef
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 (8oz) (225gm) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (10 1/2oz) (300gm) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2oz) (300gm) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 chopped medium onion
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Preheat electric skillet to 325°F (160°C).
- Add beef and onion. Keep turning and brown well.
- Add all the other ingredients except noodles. Bring to the boil.
- Turn heat down to simmer.
- Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Sufficient for four servings.