Summer Vegetable Frittata for Electric Skillet
A nice tasty vegetarian meal.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4oz (110g) feta cheese, crumbled, divided
- 5oz to 6oz (140-170g) bag baby spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped red pepper
- 3 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 2 cups coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk eggs, basil, parsley, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in half of the cheese and stand aside.
- Heat 11″ or 12″ Electric Skillet to 225°F (105°C).
- Add oil and bacon; cook until edges begin to crisp, turning frequently.
- Add red pepper and zucchini; cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach; cook covered, until just wilting, up to 2 minutes. Uncover.
- Stir in egg mixture, mixing evenly with vegetables.
- Cook, until sides set, about 6 to 8 minutes, keeping sides from sticking with spatula.
- Sprinkle with remaining feta cheese.
- Cook, covered, until set, about 7 to 9 minutes.
Makes 6 servings
More recipes here.