Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
A Tasty Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe For Your Electric Skillet.
- 2lb (900g) pork loin, cubed
- 8oz (225g) drained can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 20oz (560g) can pineapple chunks
- tablespoon soy sauce
- tablespoon oil
- 1 cup vinegar
- teaspoon brown bouquet sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Heat oil in electric skillet to 350°F (175°C).
- Add the pork and brown all sides.
- Drain the pineapple and add the juice to the meat.
- In a small dish mix together brown bouquet sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, water, cornstarch, and salt then add mixture to the meat.
- Add and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Adjust the heat control until pilot light goes out.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with boiled rice or noodles
More recipes here.